6.13.2010

Which seed are you?


Luke 8:11-15 11"This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God. 12Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. 13Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away. 14The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature. 15But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

Which seed are you?

I've been thinking and praying and reading the word a lot the past week or so. I am holding to God's word and knowing that in the end I will have victory over anything that tries to come against me. This year I have really been pruning my life, in mid year I have found who/what is true and who/what is not. I don't need any falseness in my life, nor drama, nor anything of the world. Life can get you down but you have to rise above it.

I can say I'm far from perfect. I've made many mistakes in my life and many in the last year. I have tried living in the world even if sometimes only for a moment and I get in trouble every time and in doing so I delay God's plan! Are you delaying His plan for you? Are you on the wrong Road of life? Who's your Guardrail? God or the world? I guarantee if it's the world it will end badly. No one to blame but your choices. Lord knows I have been beaten time and time again for my choices in life. I am not judging anyone, just trying to reach out to those that I love and give them my life experiences hoping they don't have to live down the path I have. I don't recommend living the way I have in the past. Making hasty choices, Not valuing myself or those around me, cheapening my life. Life is precious don't live it in ways that compromise yourself. I know that in the depths of loneliness we all do desperate things, things we later regret. Don't live life full of regret.

I am still making mistakes and learning from them, after all that's life. But learning from them is the key and not doing them again and again. As the verse above states, Which seed can you say you are? I've been them all at some time or other in my life. Are you on a rock? Among thorns? Or is your soil good? I am trying for the latter. Succeeding some days and some days not. But with time and learning from my lessons I am getting more successful!

I love you all! Please love yourself as much as I love you. Don't think that some things I do or have done are because I don't care, because it's quite the opposite, the things I do or have done are because I care TOO MUCH! Everyone that comes into my life, I treat as a child of mine, I over love and over care and want to fix their life or take on their problems or wish for their life to be better and mine to just be if that's what it takes. One day you will see my heart to it's fullest and know that I don't care the things you have done or the things you do, but do care for you! This speaks to everyone in my life!

Today I'm grateful for:

Still Hearing! Even if it's sometimes faint, I hear it. There have been days gone by w/o it but it's still there.

Sun shining through all storms, no matter how bad. Today as I drove home from the store it was storming, black clouds and pouring rain, thundering and lightning yet the sun was shining bright as ever on the other side of the storm. At one point I was driving in the storm and looking at the gorgeous sun shining bright as ever.

Home. Had a blast at the beach, but nothing beats the comfort of your home or bed for that matter.

Wonderful friends! I can say I have some of the best in the world, some may walk out of my life but those that stick around, I can say 100% are the greatest, no matter what happens in life, nothing affects the friendship and love we have for each other, that is a true friend. They don't change with the wind, their friendship is consistent even if you go months w/o seeing each other or talking.

Being able to take a step back and my church family be understanding and still love me! I'm doing it for me and to see/hear God better than letting things blind me. I will be back, just give me time to meditate and clear my thoughts and not let feelings/anger get in the way of what's important! This way I can keep close to what's important. The fog will clear with time! Love and miss you all!

My 3 beautiful baby girls. Even though they are growing like little weeds, they will always be my babies. It's so hard to believe that Lyvie will be 4 and in prek soon, Syleste is 7 and going into 2nd and Caity 9 1/2 and going into 4th, WOW! I used to sit and think about when all my babies were in school. I used to try and picture what they would look like as they grew, what our life would be like. Boy it isn't how I pictured but it's a lot better. They are more beautiful than I could ever imagine, our life is better than I could have ever imagined, YES, we have been handed a totally different life than I ever imagined, some may see it as tragic, I see it as beautiful...because without the tragedies I would not be where or who I am today! So thank you Jesus for allowing me to go through the fire and to continue to go through it, that's how I know Lord, that you are with me still and always and I will walk through the fire to come forth as gold and walk on your streets of gold! Thank you for showing me how to always grow from the disasters, even if I strayed away and tried to run from them, you brought me back and taught me from them!

Hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you all more than you will ever know!

0 comments: