3.26.2010

The Reason


Tonight has been an AWESOME night. My words will not even begin to justify it. Amazing things have happened and I am glad I got to witness them. I am glad I am learning to LISTEN and FOLLOW God and what he wants for me and what he tells me to stand up and say. At the time it is very hard to do and I am WAY out of my comfort zone. But stepping out is paying off. I am so thankful for getting it all together and knowing that I can change myself and witness to my children and to my friends and family.


People who ask me to explain how *I* know there is a God, I can simply answer. It's not anything that *I* am going to prove to you through history or His word. It's something YOU have to just feel and you will just know. My answer: God speaking not only through me but through others simultaneously and it coming out from within us and speaking/sharing what He has told us. THAT Is how *I* know He exists-of course I have other reasons but that's one of the main ones. Nothing I can make you feel either.


Today I'm grateful for:


Power of Prayer: Nothing can compare in strength-IF You have the Faith.


Reasons- I have been through MANY different trials in life. I always said what everyone says *Why ME? Why me Lord? Why am *I* going through this? You know he answered that tonight while I poured my heart out to Him. To witness, to use my trials and speak out to my friends, family and girls/kids. The Devil has attacked me in MANY ways during my life. He has used Family. He has used drug addictions attacking my family to get to me, He has used people being taken away from me. He has used love being taken from me, He's used MY health, MY KIDS Health, My Family's Health, Death, He's used MYSELF against me- Looking at the outside and the differences I have from everyone else, ALL Has been *TRIED* to be used against me, TRIED is the key word there. It almost worked but it's not going to work, not now NOT EVER! I know it's going to get A LOT worse than it has been, I expect that and I am Armored to fight against him and I have an ARMY standing behind Me. With all that I have, he is so small.


Answered Prayers and Speaking to me the word to comfort and strengthen others. Tonight a major prayer was answered. And I couldn't be happier.


Not wanting for myself, being comfortable where I am in life. All I want out of life is to see that my trials were not done in vain and that I can use them to reach to others to better their life. I want them to be happy. I could be where I'm at the rest of my life as long as everyone else's life that is entwined with mine is Awesome and they are happy. That is where my happiness lies at this moment.


Knowing I am going to be FINE! I am going to get my health back. I'm slowly getting things back in life and that WILL happen when God knows I've been through it and have LEARNED from it. He always knows when it's time to allow things to heal in my life. I am learning that it's when I've Learned from it and grown from it. Not when I let it feed depression and lays me down.


Friends, I hope that you find wisdom in these words. I hope that you see God in this and not DANA. It's not me. So don't give me credit if you are helped from this, but give the credit where it is due, Look UP and praise him.


I love EVERYONE in my life, whether I've met you or not and everyone of my friends have touched my life in some way or another and my Goal is to touch their life in some way! Have an awesome weekend and look for your reason for the things that have come against you in life. Grow and Learn from it and don't let it get you down unless it's down on your knees asking God to help show you!

0 comments: