3.27.2010

Undeserving

Undeserving yet He has still given me more than I have ever asked for. People who may not know me may not see how blessed I am. I have more treasures than anyone could ever ask for. I'm not talking about my Home or my car or anything that you could buy me. I'm talking about the greatest thing you could ever own and yet it doesn't cost a thing.


I've got 3 awesome kids. I know they each have their things that they can do that can irritate me at times. But all in all they are really good kids. I just hope that I can do them justice as a mother and raise them up not by just teaching but by leading in example through the things I do and how I act. I can say that it has not been as good as it should be. I am trying to fix things in my life and just hope that I can still be a good example.

God sent me wonderful friends just in time. I was drowning in myself and God knew just how to help me. It started out me helping them. But then through it I realized they helped me more than I ever knew I needed. I think everyone needs help. We all need someone to lean on, to help us. Everyone helps me with my girls and that means a lot to me. For them to see them as I see them. To look past Caity's attitude, Syleste's tantrums and Lyvie's hyperness and to see them for who they are. It's amazing. I hope to be there to help them when they have their little ones.

Today I'm thankful for:

Priceless treasures: My number one priceless treasure is having Christ in my heart and life and being able to let him use me as his tool.

*Friends. They are God's way to warm the soul. They are here to help release us from our fears. To support us in our journey. A true friend will take your words and let your friendship grow, sometimes words from a friend can seem harsh because they know us so well that it hits on a nerve, a nerve that leads to our fears. Yet they can, in the same breath, be there to comfort us through it and help us look to Christ to overcome it.

Just as God is our Friend. He warms our soul more than anyone could ever do on this earth. As His true friend we take his words-even though they can hit that nerve and instead of breaking down and allowing the devil to overcome us with our fears, we grow with Christ from them and are free from them. He is our comforter, no matter what we face in life.

The message that He has sent through our speakers. I prayed for a message that could touch us all, touch on our fears and help release us from them. Tonight's message was right on. Goes along with the spring cleaning of our life. And although we allow him to spring clean many things in our life, we still tend to hold on to a few things "Our Closet" That we keep locked. We all have that closet that we hold the key to, and even though we don't open it much or at all, we still hold that key thinking it brings some comfort to us. It's never going to do anything for us but keep us held back. We have to Let Go and Let God take control and clean it out. I am handing my key over to him , Letting it go. It's hard and I know i will have to work DAILY, Hourly, Every minute, second, I know that I can do it though and I will do it. Just as I know that my friends are releasing those keys and together we will grow in Friendship with each other and most importantly with Christ.

Psalm 103

Of David.
1 Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.

2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-

3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,

4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,

5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

6 The LORD works righteousness
and justice for all the oppressed.

7 He made known his ways to Moses,
his deeds to the people of Israel:

8 The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
slow to anger, abounding in love.

9 He will not always accuse,
nor will he harbor his anger forever;

10 he does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities.

11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;

12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

13 As a father has compassion on his children,
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;

14 for he knows how we are formed,
he remembers that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are like grass,
he flourishes like a flower of the field;

16 the wind blows over it and it is gone,
and its place remembers it no more.

17 But from everlasting to everlasting
the LORD's love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children's children-

18 with those who keep his covenant
and remember to obey his precepts.

19 The LORD has established his throne in heaven,
and his kingdom rules over all.

20 Praise the LORD, you his angels,
you mighty ones who do his bidding,
who obey his word.

21 Praise the LORD, all his heavenly hosts,
you his servants who do his will.

22 Praise the LORD, all his works
everywhere in his dominion.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.

0 comments: